|Eileen Hauser, Payroll|
Eileen Hauser joined the Auburn Career Center Financial Services staff in April 2008 in the position of Payroll Specialist. Prior to joining Auburn Career Center, Eileen’s work experience included serving as the payroll and billing coordinator in the private sector. A Lake County resident, Ms. Hauser’s love of working in payroll and accounting is what initially brought her to Auburn Career Center. Today she shares, “I love seeing everything come together, along with the ability to ensure accuracy and timely reporting.” Eileen attended Lakeland Community College.
In her role as Payroll Specialist, Eileen’s job responsibilities include:
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Execute time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting tax reporting
- Responsible for employee benefits including health care
Ms. Hauser was instrumental in the development and implementation of the electronic time clock, which resulted in a reduction in processing time and improved efficiencies.