|General Info & Registration|
- Students admitted to short-term or classes that are less than 90 contact hours in length must be at least 16 years of age.
- High school graduates from a regionally accredited or state approved high school.
- Persons holding a General Education Development High School Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Out-of-school applicants 16 years of age or older with no high school diploma.
- Some exclusions apply depending on the requirements of the program.
How to Register:
- Phone: To register by phone, call 440.357.7542. Phone registrations will be accepted using Visa, MasterCard or Discover only.
- Walk In: To register in person, come to the Workforce Education Office Monday – Friday.
- Mail: Just complete the enrollment application and return along with your check, money order or Visa, MasterCard or Discover information to Auburn Career Center, Attention: Workforce Education, 8140 Auburn Road, Concord Twp., Ohio 44077.
- Fax: Complete the printable registration form including Visa, MasterCard or Discover information and fax it to 440.358.8012.
Please note: All Career Development Classes require WorkKeys testing prior to enrollment.
The Workforce Education Division of Auburn Career Center adheres to a school calendar for sheduled holidays. The calendar may be accessed at the school website or by asking for a copy from the Workforce Education Office. Unscheduled school closings will be announced over television stations or online. Our school closing announcements will be listed as Auburn Career Center Workforce Education. Unscheduled class cancellations occur mainly during the winter months. Workforce Education classes do NOT necessarily follow the high school protocols. Students should use their discretion to determine if weather conditions preclude attending class. Students who choose not to attend when Auburn remains open will be counted absent.
Parking is available without charge to all students attending Auburn Career Center. Students are advised to lock their vehicles and to avoid leaving items in the vehicle that might prompt a break-in. Auburn Career Center assumes no liability or responsibility for damage or theft to vehicles or their contents, and anyone parking on Auburn Career Center campus parking areas does so at their own risk. In the event of a theft, damage, or accident involving a vehicle on campus, the individuals involved are advised to file a report to the proper law enforcement authorities.
Students have the right to review and receive copies of all educational records. The must complete a transcript request form. Send completed form to the Workforce Education Office, 8140 Auburn Rd., Concord Twp., OH 44077 or fax them to 440-358-8012.
Students wishing to review student records should provide a written notice identifying requested student records to the Workforce Education Director, and should make an appointment by contacting the Workforce Education office.
Students have the right to challenge the contents of a student record when they believe that any of the information contained in the record is inaccurate, misleading or violates the student’s privacy. The student must request a challenge of a student record in writing.
Have a question or comment? Call us today! 440-357-7542